Changing the Administrator in an Articulate Online Basic Plan ?
Hello everyone, my question is do these steps work for any Articulate Online account?
I'm assuming that these steps to change the administrator will work for any Articulate Online account, but the reason I ask is because it says specifically 'Articulate Online Basic Plan' in the instructions:
If you would like to change the designated Administrator in an Articulate Online Basic Plan, please do the following:
- Log in to your Articulate Online account with the existing Administrator security credentials.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Select the option to Change Your E-Mail Address.
- Enter the e-mail address of the new Administrator, and click the Change Email button.
- Check the email of the new Administrator.
- Click the link in the email you receive to confirm the email change.