HELP!

hello: I left one organization amicably, I built many modules in the old articulate storyline and was not smart enough to download. Are they gone? The organization stopped paying to have them on the air. They are willing to let me use them because they are build by collaborations with many academics and community members. 

How do I retrieve them? Their username and password does not work anymore.  Our communities have lost a great deal of helpful eModules.  

2 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Jen,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what you are experiencing.

Based on the images, it sounds like you are trying to access the published courses, which were hosted on Articulate Online. If this service is no longer being paid for, you would not be able to access these published courses.

If you were hoping to use the project files for future use, these files would have been saved locally by the creator. If the company does not have a backup of these files to share with you or you did not save in an online location that you can now access, I'm not sure that you can get these files back for use. I would recommend working with your previous company to see if they have your files saved somewhere.