Publishing problems

I changed one little thing in a little 4 slide module and tried to republish to Articulate Online.  It didn't "remember" the title of the module, so I had to modify it from what it defaulted to.  I published.  It had pulled in audio from a completely different module (yes, I do go through the extra step of copying my audio files to my local drive).  It was also using the wrong player. I removed the audio it had put on all 4 slides (there was only supposed to be audio on the first 2) and reimported the correct 2 files.  I changed back to the correct player.  I tried to republish.  It says my maximum number of content items has been reached.  I'm trying to replace an existing content item.  I've spelled the name the same.  I'm very frustrated.

6 Replies