6 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Sarah and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

I'd be happy to help you as well. Just to recap, Pamela did want to use Articulate Online to share her course with her colleagues, but this product is not a part of Articulate 360.

Are you thinking of Review 360? Publishing to Review 360 is a great way to collaborate and gather feedback from your colleagues.

Here are the various ways to publish and share your content, including Review 360.

If you are truly looking at using Articulate Online for hosting and sharing, here is the information.

Just let me know if you have any further questions.

Sarah Bruno

Thanks! I just signed up with articulate and I wanted to play around with getting interactions from Storyline360 into a Rise360 course. In the video I was watching it said you have to first publish your Storyline360 interaction to articulate online. I am very new so perhaps I am missing something?

Thank you

Leslie McKerchie

Perfect, Sarah. That's the information I was looking for. Thanks for sharing what you would like to do.

To use your Storyline 360 course as a Storyline Block in Rise 360, you will publish to Review 360:

How to Use Storyline Blocks to Embed Storyline 360 Courses in Rise 360

It looks like your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.