404 Error persists after KB Article followed

Oct 03, 2012

Hi there,

I am currently troubleshooting some issues with Articulate we are having revolving around 404 errors being returned for those pesky "notessmallx.swf" and "notesbig.swf".

I have followed the steps provided here http://www.articulate.com/support/kb_article.php?product=ap9&id=yhp26qar6lah however once uploaded to server when this is viewed the 404 errors are still being returned on every slide.

Our issue with this is that our current installation of Moodle is stalling on each 404 preventing hte rest of the presentation from loading and causing stalls/freezes throughout. While our IT guys are looking in to this side of things I have been asked to look in to the Articulate side to see if I can find a scalable soloution for the interim period.

Has anyone been successful using the above and if so can you think of anything I may have missed when testing?

Thanks,

Craig

2 Replies
Peter Anderson

Hi Craig, 

Would you like to send us your course files so we can take a closer look? Please create an Articulate Presenter package, then upload the zip file to our server. You can review how to do this here: 

Send to Articulate Presenter Package – Articulate Presenter ’09 Help

Upload the resulting zip file from your computer to our server using this upload form: 

Articulate Support - Upload Your Files for Review 

Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.