Adjusting audio volume in Presenter 360

Jun 22, 2020

I am using Presenter 360 to create a narrated presentation. I have edited the audio clips length and added in silence where needed. I didn't have any issues with those edits; however when I went in to do the volume edits I ran into an issue. Every time I adjust the volume for a slide, audio disappears on other slides. The audio that gets deleted seems to be random. For example, I adjusted the volume on the 10th slide and the audio for the 5th slide disappeared. Is this a common issue? Do I need to import and edit the audio one slide at a time?

3 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Laramie,

Thanks for contacting us and sharing what you are experiencing when editing your audio files in Presenter 360.

I'm not seeing any similar reports, so I'd like to better understand what may be happening.

• Is this an issue you are able to replicate regularly? 
  • Does it happen in a specific file or in any file you are working with?
  • Do you work locally (typically your C: Drive) with your software, files, and assets?

With your permission, I'd like to take a look at your project file to investigate what's happening. You can share it publicly here, or send it to me privately by uploading it here. I'll delete it when I'm done troubleshooting.

Laramie Mack

Yes, every time I attempt to adjust audio on a slide this happens where audio in subsequently removed from another slide. 

This is the first time I have done anything with audio so this is the only file I have had this happen with. 

Yes, I am working locally although everything I do is copied to my personal drive on my company's network.

Katie Riggio

Hello Laramie,

Thanks for those clues! Uh-oh, it looks like just the PPTA file made its way.

Could I have you create and share the course's Articulate Package zip file? This format ensures all the necessary files get moved and protects them from corruption in the process.

Here's how to create one:

Then, click this link to open our conversation and use the Add Attachment button to include the file in your reply. Looking forward to testing!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.