annotations

Sep 09, 2013

All of my slides have narration. Some of my slides have animations or videos. Some of my slides have annotations. Some of my slides have both. I can view everything while in the preview section of the Articulate ribbon. When I try to insert the presentation into my elearning project all of the narration and animations show up, but the annotations do not. I was thinking that it may be because the box in the annotations tab "show annotation tools" box cannot be checked like the narration and animation "boxes" can be.

8 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Declan and welcome to E-Learning Heroes! The instructions that you seem to be following were for Studio '09. 

Studio '13 still publishes at 30 frames per second.

I am not having any difficulty seeing, previewing, or publishing with annotations. Can you be sure that you are adding them following these directions.

If you are still having difficulty, would you be able to package your course and submit it to us so that we could have a look.

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Declan! I'm assuming that you are referring to this:

Additionally, there's a known issue with Adobe Flash Player 11.9.900.117 that prevents annotations from displaying correctly in Articulate Presenter '13. They may appear in the wrong order, or they may not show at all. Currently, the workaround is to downgrade your Flash Player to an earlier version. We'll post more information here as it becomes available.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.