Articulate 360 Error Message When Using Player

Feb 06, 2017

Hello!

I just upgraded to Articulate 360, and I'm having difficulty using it.  When I'm in powerpoint, I'm able to launch the player or any other Articulate windows, but anytime I click on a box, dropdown menu, or any button within the window I get an error message. I changed my display to Aero and the module I'm working on is on the C: drive, so those don't seem to be the source of the issue.

I've looked on my Programs and Features, and it allows me to Uninstall, not Change. Do I need to uninstall and reinstall again?

Thanks!

Anna

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Anna,

Sorry you've encountered this! We do require the Aero theme in Windows 7 machines with High-DPI monitors, so thanks for mentioning that you have already taken care of that step. You are using a Windows 7 machine, correct?

Next I'd recommend these steps to fix unexpected or erratic behavior in Studio 360. And if you're still having trouble, you'll want to get in touch with our Support Engineers here. They're available to help 24/7, and you'll be in good hands. :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.