Articulate 360 problems since last update

Jan 29, 2019

Since the last Articulate 360 update I am having multiple problems. The last three courses I have tried to update will not let me publish, it crashing as soon as it says Reading Temporary Files.  Also I have lost all narration for all three courses and whenever I click on anything such as Audio Editor I get the message " Presenter was unable to open this project file. Please reboot your computer and try again.  After rebooting multiple times with no luck I would just close the window and Audio Editor would open.  I need help very soon as I have many updates coming up.   Help!

8 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Sandy,

Since you're still running into trouble I went ahead and opened a Support case for you. You'll see an email notification shortly, and within that confirmation is an option to upload a copy of your files. That'll help our engineers dig into what's happening and find a solution for you. They'll delete your file when done troubleshooting. 

Sandy Vernlund

Thank you for your reply. After reading several solutions, I copied all slides and pasted them into a new presentation with a different name.
I can now publish the course. The original presentation must have become corrupted some how. Any way I am back in business now. Thanks again.

Sandy Vernlund
www.bck9sar.com

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.