Articulate Presenter 360

Feb 23, 2017

Hi,

I have a query. I have a ppt with few info slides and a quiz slide. The flow is such that when the user takes the quiz and fails, it will take the user to a info slide and on clicking next in that info slide it will go to the quiz slide again for the user to retake the quiz.

The issue i face is that after the learner fails the quiz, it goes to the info slide but on clicking next in that info slide, it shows the Result slide of the quiz rather than starting the quiz again. How do i make the quiz to restart after coming from the info slide.

Thanks

Sajna

31 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Wonderful! So glad to hear it. And thank you so much for the kind words! I'll certainly pass that along to the team. 

I also took a peek into case# 01057587 this morning, and Karla logged the slide transition issue as a possible software bug. 

As a workaround, she recommends that you set the transition to "None" on the next slide after the quiz. Here's a Review link that demonstrates this workaround. Also, here's a screenshot of the transition tab from PowerPoint.

We’ll let you know as soon as we have an update on this issue!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.