Articulate Presenter 360 Has Stopped Working Message

May 30, 2019

Whenever I open PowerPoint, I get a message "Articulate Presenter 360 has stopped working, a problem cause the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program." I can close the message and still use PPT.

I thought it was just my computer, I have a Windows 10 machine and PPT 2016, but when it happened during a presentation, others on my team with Windows 7, PPT 2010 told me the same thing is happening. We all have the most recent update of Articulate. 

Why is this happening and can we fix it? Or is this a bug that needs to be fixed with an update. 

33 Replies
Howard Sandritter

I was mistaken with roaming profiles and windows 10 but still believe can be related to local profile. 

a test I did took a laptop Windows 10 sign-on my credentials.  Started PowerPoint (saw the Articulate tab in PowerPoint menu).  within 3 minutes presenter 360 stopped working message. 

Logged off.  Co-worker logged on with his credentials.  Starts PowerPoint, has the Articulate  tab in the PowerPoint menu.  Does NOT have the issue.

Katie Riggio

Hi, Angela. So sorry you've encountered this!

The nature of this behavior has been a tough one for us to identify. Have you had a chance to see if the simple repair or reinstall the Presenter add-on to Powerpoint steps help?

If that doesn't help, would you be willing to work with our Support Engineers so we can pull a few system logs to help us get to the root of what may be happening? 

If there's anything else I can answer, I'll be here!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.