Articulate Presenter 360 HTML5 output - Previously Viewed Engage and Quizmaker Slides Appear Not-Viewed in the Menu When Resumed

Feb 11, 2019

I embedded few Engage and Quizmaker slides in Presenter 360, Published as HTML5 output with settings restricted(linear) navigating and SCORM 2004 3rd edition. When I resumed it doesn't retain viewed status for Engage and Quizmaker slide titles in menu. However I can complete the course successfully. The problem is only with menu status. Engage file properties in order are "Single Item", "At any time" and "Step in the interaction". 

7 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi Rahul.  Thanks for bringing this issue up!  I'm going to document your findings for our team.

For now, revisiting those items using the menu will only work if you click on the slide in the menu that comes before, and then use the Next button on the player.  I'll let you know about any changes we make to this behavior in this discussion.

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Rahul, 

I appreciate you chiming in to share the additional information.

We do not have an expected date of resolution, but I wanted to share some information on how we define bugs and how we tackle them when they occur.

Regarding the additional issue you are experiencing, I'd like to confirm:

1. Are you seeing this issue when resuming as well?
  2. Is your menu set to restricted navigation?

If yes to both of these items, the only workaround we have at this time is to use free navigation in your course.

Rahul Karne

Hi Leslie,

Thanks for your response. Already opened a case with Articulate (Case #02925025).

As I mentioned in the description the issue appears on resume only. Earlier the issue was only for Engage and Quizmaker slides and now it is for all slides.

If you keep free navigation or restricted navigation issue remains there.

Every-time we can't convince customers for workaround solutions, at certain point they will say change the tool and use the one which provides error free output.