Articulate Presenter

Jun 19, 2012

I am working on a test out module – you get ONE chance to pass the quiz and if you do – you get to skip the ILT.  If you fail, you have to attend the ILT.  So I have it set to prompt on resume.  

I failed the test and restarted the module and when it prompted me to resume – if I chose no, it allowed me to re-start the quiz – can’t do this!

So, I reworded the prompt and removed the word “no” from the button, but the button still shows and if you click there, you can re-start the training. 

Here’s my question – is there a way to REMOVE the other (no) button??  I am ok with making them click to move forward, but the training needs to start where they left off.

Thanks!

1 Reply
Peter Anderson

Hi Connie,

There's currently no way to "force a resume", but I'd encourage you to submit the idea as a feature request. I think it's an important one. 

Alternatively, you may be interested in this older thread that discusses some unsupported methods for possibly achieving what you're looking for. 

Hope that's helpful

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.