Hello team,

during the publication, I encounter such a problem as:

(find attached file)

Best Regards,

Nursultan

5 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Nursultan,

It looks like you're running into an error when you try and publish your presentation--so sorry that's happening!

It could be that there's something corrupt lurking on one of the slides, and it's causing Presenter to error out during the publishing process. 

Would you mind sharing your file with us by clicking here so we can take a closer look at it? 

Kate Saynor

Myself and a colleague have had a similar issue - we've updated a course built in Presenter 13 to Presenter 360 (which also includes some Engage and Quizmaker files), but when we try to publish or view the player we get an error report. From our own tests I am confident it relates to the player, but as the error comes up even when the player button is clicked, we can't even change that. Don't really want to have to build from scratch. 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Kate,

Are you seeing the same error Nursultan did, where it indicated "Something went wrong" or do you see a specific error message? If it's the latter, could you share that with us so that we can narrow down the issue further? 

You mentioned thinking it's connected to the player, are you creating a custom player or using a built-in option from Presenter?

As Alyssa shared, it would be helpful to take a look at your Presenter package so that we could do some testing around it. If you'd prefer to share privately you can also upload here to our Support team. 

Kate Saynor

Yes it was the same error message as Nursultan. No specific error was mentioned. There was no specific file it was also affecting either - all our lessons were affected like this. I have sent a zip file to the support team and submitted a case. The player we are using was the built-in option from Studio 13 that just had the colours customized.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.