Articulate Stdio 360 - Powerpoint 2016 hangs

Jun 19, 2018

Just installed Articulate 360 and after launching Powerpoint,  when attempting to use any Articulate ribbon items will receive a generic message that an unexpected error occurred and Powerpoint is unresponsive at that point.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with the same results.

1 Reply
Katie Riggio

Welcome, Mary Anne! Wise choice to try a simple Studio 360 repair to see if it helps to wake up Powerpoint. I'm really sorry to hear that it's still unresponsive after that, and I'm here to help!

To start, I saw you opened a support case today regarding uploading Presenter 360 files to a SharePoint location – another wise move! Due to the time difference, I hope that Presenter 360 woke up? 😉 Let us know if it's still an issue, as I've shared this discussion with my teammate, Gren, who is assigned to your case.

Regarding SharePoint: You should be able to host Articulate content in SharePoint Server. However, it won't work with SharePoint Online (the Microsoft Office 365 Hosted Edition), since it doesn't support HTML files.

If you're using SharePoint Server, check with your SharePoint administrator for instructions on how to upload HTML content. Depending on your version of SharePoint, you may need to switch to "explorer view" before uploading content, or you may need to "check in" content after uploading it. Your administrator will know for sure. 

We'll be standing by!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.