Articulate studio 360 crashing

Mar 03, 2017

I'm trying to put together a course in articulate 360 studio and am experiencing multiple 'failures'.

The files that make up the package are a pptx a pdf and some triggers on one slide out of 34. No enormous graphics or anything fancy - static words :( the file size is 250megs.

I'm attaching the crash report dialogue and am hoping if someone can please offer some words or wisdom. Please feel free to ask so basic questions to clarify - I'm not proud and just want to have this posted.

4 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Lawrence,

Sorry to hear you keep hitting this roadblock - I know that's frustrating. Can you tell me a bit more about your set up? What operating system are you running? We'll want to be sure that your system meets the requirements listed here. Also, in case you're running Windows 7, try switching to an Aero theme. That has resolved the crashing issue for many of our Windows 7 users. 

Finally, be sure that the Presenter file is saved locally, and you may want to try running a repair if you are still having trouble. 

Let me know if that helps, or if we need to keep digging!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.