Articulate studio 360 or studio 13

Mar 19, 2020

Hello People, 

So I need to start a new project in 2020, and I am trying to decide between using studio 13 (which I used extensively for 2 years) and studio 360 (never used but attended a training). Is there going to be enough support and help for studio 13 going forward and does it more make sense to just move on to studio 360 or will studio 13 be maintained and is worthwhile investing in even now? I am looking forward to your recommendations and help. 

2 Replies
Katie Riggio

Good afternoon, Manasi!

Happy to help with some pointers!

• Studio 360 (part of the Articulate 360 suite): Using Studio 360 will allow you to publish with HTML5-only output and have content supported across all major browsers. You could always start an Articulate 360 trial right here to test out Studio 360 and all the other neat tools included!
  • Studio '13: The main item I would keep in mind is that Studio '13 relies on Flash to operate. As a result, we must sadly end support for this app when Adobe discontinues Flash. Additionally, many browsers will no longer run Flash at the end of 2020. For more information on this topic, check out this resource!

I hope that helps, and don't hesitate to reach back out if you need anything else!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.