audio files disappeared

Oct 09, 2012

I went into my articulate presenter file today to change the "sync animations" on one slide and no audio played. So I went to the audio editor, and all of my audio files are missing. I searched the forum and found this article - http://www.articulate.com/support/kb_article.php?product=ap9&id=yc8l9g7t0wn8 - and went through all of the steps, but none of them applied to my situation. I can import the audio files again for each slide, but I'm concerned this will happen again before I'm done with the file. Any ideas on why this happened and what I can do to prevent it from happening again in the future?

I'm working on my hard drive, not a network drive. I have the most current version of Presenter. None of my Articulate files are hidden or disabled.

I'm confused and concerned.

Thanks for the help,

1 Reply
Peter Anderson

Hi Beth, 

The most common reasons for audio going missing are listed in the article you linked to, but we'd be happy to take a closer look at your specific files and try to determine exactly why it might have happened to you. Would you like to send them to us? Please create an Articulate Presenter package, then upload the zip file to our server. You can review how to do this here: 

Send to Articulate Presenter Package – Articulate Presenter ’09 Help

Upload the resulting zip file from your computer to our server using this upload form: 

Articulate Support - Upload Your Files for Review 

Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.