Billing my client based on how many employees take my courses
I’m a stand-up trainer and will be using authoring software for the first time, so any advice you give this babe in the woods will be greatly appreciated.
My question: How can I best use Articulate’s capabilities to track, and then bill my client based on the number of their employees who take my courses?
More specifically, here’s the situation:
· Client has a Division that is broken into 9 operating units with employees ranging from 50 to 150
· Each operating unit wants to license my course
· They want to pay based on the number of employees who actually take the course in their unit. I would like define a billable event as anyone who signs up for the course and starts taking it even if they don’t finish it
Specifically, here’s what I’d want to do:
· Charge the client a flat fee for each course; e.g., $xxx,xxx per year for having the course available regardless of how many students sign up
· Then, at the end of each month I would access a report produced by Articulate that listed the names (e.g., e-mail addresses) of those who actually signed up in each of the 9 operating units
Will Articulate let me do this easily, in a clean, documentable way without a lot of hassles? Bigger question: Are there better pricing approaches I should be considering?