Blurry Images

Apr 12, 2016

Hi,

Ever since upgrading to Articulate '13 I have had issues with images in published presentations looking blurry. I did not previously have this problem with '09. I have the image quality set to 100% and have tried probably every combination of browser settings and player size settings. The only setting that seems to improve image quality is locking the player at the optimal size HOWEVER that is not an acceptable solution. I need the player to be responsive. I gather this is somehow possible since I've had a coworker previously publish a responsive presentation with sharp images but I am unsure how and even she cannot re-create the results.

1 Reply
Crystal Horn

Hey Antonina.  Thanks for sharing your experience with us.  It sounds like you've already seen the information provided in this article about images being blurry in published output.  At this time, locking the player at the optimal size is the best fix.

I do want to provide you with our position on a responsive player, as it is something that we know would benefit you, and that we take seriously.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.