Can I publish a presentation using the trial version

Dec 13, 2012

Hi, I'm new to Articulate and am using the trial version to do some work for a client. The publish function does not seem to be working but I'm not sure if that's due to me and my lack of knowledge or the fact I've not got the full version. If I can at least eliminate the fact it's the trial that would be good - does anyone know?

4 Replies
Michelle Renno

Hi Phil, my apologies for the silence but I got a sudden rush of work in and this had to be put to one side for a few days.

I seem to have two main problems

1 - we are translating the text into Chinese, and on the ppt files thefont looks fine. However when it is published I get a message saying it doesn’tlike the font and the final published version is in Windings or something similar. 

2 - I had to get my client to publish the first file (which gave me the result above) but when I do it, it seems to go through the motions but I get nothing the other end. I've put all the files on my C drive as I understand that might do it, but no luck.

My client is now away until next year and I have to get the files to her by Friday so any help would be very gratefully received.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.