Embedding video

Jun 27, 2014

Good Day,

Just wanted to know if there's a way to embed a video into the left side of the template and have the slides play on the main screen? I have several courses to build in which we have the video of the presenter and theĀ slides that they used. I thought it would be nice to have itĀ all in one package versus having to download or print the PPTs while watching the video.

Thanks,

Dean

PS. I posted this on the Storyline blog as well since I have both applications.

1 Reply
Scott McLeod

I think there's an option called "Add presenter video" where you can insert a video that's intended to be playing alongside the power points. I haven't played with it much, but from what I remember, when I was inserting video, it asked me if I wanted to play it per-slide or along the whole presentation. http://www.articulate.com/support/presenter-09/adding-a-movie

Looking at it now, it looks like you might need to break up the video per slide, but I'm not sure. Hope this helps? You could also try having it open the video in a new window at the first slide, then have the presenter advance to the next slide automatically?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.