Error Message when Publishing

Apr 14, 2014

Hello - I am a longtime Articulate 9 user and recently purchased Articulate Presenter 13.   The publish content feature does not appear to work.  I've tried everything I know of to get it to work, however when I publish content I continue to get the message below. What am I doing wrong?  

3 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Wende!

Does this happen across all of your courses or just this one in particular. 

Sometimes a powerpoint file can become corrupted or sometimes a repair of your software may need to be done.

If it's just this one file, I'd recommend re-using the slides in a new presentation:

1. Open a blank presentation in PowerPoint.
  2. Save the presentation.
  3. Click the Home tab.
  4. Click the drop-down arrow beside New Slide and select Reuse Slides.
  5. Click the Browse button and select Browse File.
  6. Locate your original PowerPoint file and click the Open button.
  7. At the bottom of the Reuse Slides panel, select the Keep source formatting check box.
  8. Right click the first slide in the Reuse Slides panel and select Insert All Slides.
  9. Save the new presentation and republish.

Note:  Resources, such as audio and video, that you inserted via Articulate Presenter into the original presentation will need to be inserted again into the new presentation.  You may need to export the narration from your original presentation.  Then import it into the new presentation.

If it's multiple projects, I'd recommend this repair.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.