Error report

Oct 24, 2014

Hi,

I am trying to publish a document and  I keep getting an error report. It says nothing more than " we're sorry, something went wrong with Articulate Presenter '13 and it might close." and asks me to send an error report to articulate (which I have sent multiple times).

I have tried publishing for web and LMS and both options give me the same error report.  Basically, the system prepares all the engage and quizmaker interactions and produces the slides up until about slide 22 and it gives me the error report. I have tried saving the document under a new name and the same problem.

I also thought about the fact that I started the presentation on a memory key and then transfered the document to my harddrive and continued to work on it; could this have an effect?

Any insight that would fix this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Dan

4 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Dan!

That could unfortunately have an effect. We always recommend working on your hard drive as this helps to prevent erratic behavior, such as this. You mention slide 22, can you preview this slide? Perhaps something is causing the publish to fail.

The error reports are sent to our development team as anonymous reports for monitoring. These are not tied to you or your project unless you send this information to support via case submission.

If you need me to take a look, please feel free to share your Articulate Package for me to have a look at.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.