Failed to detect Articulate Presenter process

Aug 07, 2019

I seems like many of your other users I am now getting the dreaded Failed to detect Articulate Presenter process  I have tried as many of the How to repair options as I can find, No I cannot even delete Studio 360 as it says PowerPoint is running ( no it's not !! - checked task manager)

I do not have full admin rights to my PC so having to deal with the IT team to resolve this. 

Any suggestion or assistance gratefully received

3 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi there, Gary!

I'm really sorry you're stuck at that error. You've done a lot of excellent troubleshooting, and we'd love to help you sort this out!

We've heard a few reports from customers that a repair for Microsoft .NET Framework (in addition to the Studio repair) helped resolved it: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ph/download/details.aspx?id=30135

Either way, I'd like to get our Support team's eyes on this and have opened a case on your behalf. They'll collect more information about your system to help further. Look out for a follow-up email, and I'll follow along so I can update this discussion!

Katie Riggio

Hi, Gary. Thank you for this detail!

I see that my teammate, Angelo, is on the case to help isolate the cause of this error. You're in excellent hands, and I shared your latest update with him.

Let us know if you have any questions about what he sent, and I'll continue to follow the conversation as it progresses!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.