Font sizes

Jun 29, 2016

Hi,

Has anyone noticed that a size 12 in powerpoint and presenter is not the same as a size 12 in Engage?

If so, have you come up with a workaround and/or a way to get the fonts to match?  I've submitted a support ticket only to have it converted to a feature request.

Any ideas are great as I need this fixed ASAP.

Thanks!

Sean

2 Replies
Christie Pollick

Hi, Sean -- Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear of your troubles! I located the ticket you had submitted to support and wanted to pass along the response shared from one of our Engineers for others who may be experiencing similar difficulties:

"This is currently not supported, I have already submitted a feature request so that our QA team can review this suggestion. There is no definite time frame for when or if this request will be addressed. 

What you can do is set the font size in Engage smaller. For example, you use Arial 20 in PowerPoint, you may use Arial 16 in Engage." 

Sean Friedman

Hi Christie,

The problem is that solution doesn't help much as I am going to have to guess what size font I am using converts to in engage.  This is not an easy task and I would have expected better of a company trying to be a leader in using technology.  A size 16, should be a size 16, should be a size 16 regardless of platform used.

From the sounds of it however, I don't have much of a choice in this matter.

Sean

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.