Freelancers

Sep 16, 2011

I'm am interested in meeting other instructional designers and seeing your work.  I work for a company that literally has thousands of suppliers, all of which love to get their products in front of our salespeople.  Likewise, our salespeople need to be educated on the industry products.  If you have the ability to meet with subject matter experts, understand their products enough to create an engaging/interactive storyboard, written in the language of learning, possibly do the voice over, transform their Powerpoint presentations into e-learning programs, and run it all through the Articulate process, I am very interested in speaking with you and seeing your work.  We can give you all the support you need.  I do this on a daily basis myself, and will be glad to show you my methods, and can assist you in any way.  We have video capabilities as well.  Hopefully, you can bring some new ideas to the table.  I can't see the workload ever running out for the right individual(s).  It could potentially lead to full-time employment.  I look forward to hearing from you and seeing your portfolios.

1 Reply

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.