Hidden Slides

Dec 05, 2013

How do you time out a hidden slide? We are using a LMS and it continues to track the time of the hidden slide. 

11 Replies
Christine Hendrickson

Hi Victoria and welcome to E-Learning Heroes!

If I'm understanding correctly, you want to control the time assigned to a specific slide. Is that correct?

I'm not sure if you're using '09 or '13, but the discussions below may help:

Christine Hendrickson

Hi there Victoria,

Oh no - what happened? Is it the same issue (tracking the time) or something new?

I haven't heard much feedback on hidden slides for Studio '13. However, even if you already have Studio '09, you can use the 30 day free trial of Studio '13. This might be a good opportunity to see if it would work better for you. Just keep in mind that both versions cannot be installed on the same machine at the same time. However, you could always switch back to '09 if you don't enjoy the newer version.

Christine Hendrickson

Hi Victoria,

Can you be a little more specific? I'd love to help, if I can, but with so little information, it's a little difficult to know what to suggest. 

What LMS are you using? What happens with the hidden slides exactly? I believe you're saying some projects with hidden slides are working, while others do not - are there any differences between these (content, slide time, etc.)?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.