HTML5 - Are you having problems with iPad display?
I am and after a dozen hours of testing I don't seem any closer to a resolution. Here's what's happening to me. Have any of you seen this?
All of the problems here are random. Sometimes they work fine, sometimes the problem appears.
(1) Images placed on the slide without animations don't appear when the slide appears
(2) Images with animations don't appear
(3) The background (a graphic inserted from the Design menu) disappears halfway through the presentation.
(4) Shapes (e.g. rectangles) loose their background color
(5) Flakey Prev and Next buttons. Sometimes I have to tap them repeatedly and occasionally they don't respond at all.
I'm running the latest OS on my iPad 2. Please chime in with your experience. I'm trying to see if there is any pattern to this that may result in a work around. I've run out of ideas.