Hyperlink issues

Dec 05, 2011

Hi there - just created another module - runnign into an interesting issue with my hyperlinks.  Nothing I've faced before which i find it quite odd. 

i've created hyperlinks by using transparent squares and placing them over buttons; however, they're not working when published.  They are working on some slides, but not on others.  Any suggestions?

I was hoping I could upload an articulate package to review.

please advise,

Thanks in advance,

Ray

2 Replies
Peter Anderson

Hi Raymond,

Are you using 100% transparency? Sometimes hyperlinks that are 100% transparent will experience problems when published. It's a good practice to make a hyperlink 99% transparent, which will still look the same, but is less likely to be ignored when published. Also, make sure you are viewing your published output in the same context you published it for, i.e., LMS, Web, CD.

If you continue to experience issues with your hyperlinks, please feel free to Create an Articulate Presenter Package and upload the zip file to us, and our engineers will be happy to have a look. You can submit your case here:

http://upload.articulate.com/

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.