Hyperlinks not working in Studio 360

Dec 20, 2016

I created hyperlinks in my Presenter course so that clicking on an image takes you to a place in the PPT. I created the transparent box over each image as I know you cannot link properly otherwise. I've also set all my previous and next buttons. When I open the hyperlink in PPT, it goes to the right slide, but when I publish it does not.  HELP!

6 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi again Dawn,

Thanks for sharing your file here. I was able to see the three hyperlinks on slide 19 which linked to slides 20, 21, and 22 respectively. They all seem to be linked correctly, but when the file is published, they all link to the next slide (slide 20).  I tried removing the links and relinking using the Place in This Document option, but I had no luck there. 

I wanted to let you know that I have shared your Articulate Package with our support engineers to investigate further. They're available 24/7 and will work with you one on one to get this issue sorted. I'll follow along with your case, as well. :)

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Lora,

I took a look at Dawn's support case and it appears that she was able to recreate the hyperlinks within icons next to her text. I also saw our support engineers had the initial set up working when they recreated the text boxes used with the hyperlinks.

If you're still stuck setting this up, can you share a copy of your Articulate Presenter package with us or send it along to our Support team? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.