I Can see only 262slides in audioeditor.

Apr 25, 2012

Hi...

1)  I have 450slides and i want to edit the audio in audio editor but in audio editor i can able to see only the 262 slides. Is there any solution to see all the slides in the audio editor.

2) I hadone more problem i cant able to remove the audio for the plain slides(which donot reguire any voice or audio to them).

i imported audio individually to the required slides but for plain slides also iam getting voice after publishing.

Please Revert Back as early as possible.

1 Reply
Peter Anderson

Hi Karthik,

I'd recommend sending us your files so we can take a closer look. Please create an Articulate Presenter package, then upload the zip file to our server. You can review how to do this here: 

Send to Articulate Presenter Package – Articulate Presenter ’09 Help

Upload the resulting zip file from your computer to our server using this upload form: 

Articulate Support - Upload Your Files for Review 

Please be sure to include a description of your issue, your version of PowerPoint, version of Windows and version of Presenter '09, which you can find in Help and Support -> About Articulate Presenter. Please also include the URL for this thread so I can follow up with you personally in the forums. And feel free to come back and leave your case number here so I can keep a close eye on it. Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.