Impossible d'ouvrir une présentation powerpoint avec Presenter 360

Jan 21, 2019

Bonjour,

Je n'arrive pas à ouvrir ma présentation powerpoint avec articulate presenter 360. ça prend par défaut articulate presenter 13.

Je n'ai pas les droits d'admin pour désinstaller studio 13 mais je peux aller dans les modules complémentaires de powerpoint mais ça n'a pas marché.

Auriez-vous une idée ?

Merci

3 Replies
Jim Powell

I have a similar problem (least as best as my college French will let me decipher).  I have a presentation from Studio 13 and I have no problem with all the other ones but this one won't open, keeps giving me the option to repair but that never works.  I also have an older computer with Studio 13 on it, and it won't open in their either.  I remember a problem with Flash 19 a while back and I had a little "repair.exe" program that I tried using and it doesn't work either.

If I just wanted to start over and rebuild the presentation, how can I at least import the "bones" of the old one?  I have tried creating a "new" point point in Office 365 and "reusing" the old slides but it always fails.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.