Moving from Articulate Studio '13 to 360

Aug 07, 2017

Hello, all

Getting ready to move from Articulate Studio '13 (primarily Presenter '13 is our main product of use) to 360.

How about all of the presenters, player templates, etc that I have ammassed over the years?  Will those all upgrade/convert?

I notice when I created a backup/package zip file of one of my presentations, and opened it in 360, it upgraded the presentation and the players/presenters that were in the presentation pulled through.  

Just looking for some time saving tips.

Thank you!

Rob Catron

31 Replies
Ali Goulet

Hey Rob,

I have some great news! 

We just released another update for Studio 360, and included a couple important fixes that you'll see in the release notes here 

This update fixes the issues you reported:

• where your learners could navigate between slides using the arrow keys on their keyboards in HTML5 output when the course navigation was restricted or locked
  • where the play/pause button wouldn't show on the course player in HTML5 output when the seekbar was turned off

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for each application. Details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly!

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Rob,

We just released an update for Studio 360, and included a few important fixes that you'll see in the release notes here.  

The item you'll be interested in is:
Audio continued to play when switching to another browser tab, causing animations to become unsynchronized.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for Studio 360. Details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Vincent Scoma

Hey Rob,

Another update is coming your way! 

We just released the latest update for Studio 360! This new update fixes the issue where the seekbar is draggable in the responsive player on mobile devices, even if you set it to "read-only" in the Player Properties. You can check out the release notes for this update here.

The next step is to update Studio 360 by heading to your Articulate 360 desktop app and clicking the "Update" button.

As always, we are happy to answer any questions you have by posting in this discussion, or you can contact our Support Engineers directly.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.