MP4 Movie Presenter 365 (iPad Issue)

Feb 01, 2017

Any and all help will be very much appreciated.  I have an mp4 movie in my presenter 365 project.  When I preview in presenter using the different device icons it works fine.  But, when I publish is then view it on an iPad Air (Software v 10.2.1), the video does not play.  It works fine on Windows 10 and my Android phone, but not the iPad.  Has anyone run into this or have any suggestions?

7 Replies
K L

One additional note on the above.  The video works on the iPad, but only on the first pass.  If I back up to see it again, the video does not start over.  I have to exit the course, then go back into it to see the video play again.  Is there a way to have play each and every time you go to the slide with the video without exiting the course and reopening it?  It works fine on the Android phone and Windows 10, just not the iPad.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi all,

Great news! Articulate 360 Update 4  was just released, and included a number of fixes which you can see in the release notes available here.  The item you all may be particularly interested in is how it fixed various issues when editing videos in Studio 360 and viewing videos in published output.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for Studio 360. Details here.

Let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.