MS OFFICE 2010 Build 14.0.7128.5000 and Importing Quiz Error

Jul 15, 2014

We have a group of 5 Instructional Designers using similar computers and software. We all have MS Office 2010 and Storyline. Recently some of the team began experiencing errors in Presenter (and Storyline).

The error prevents IMPORTING a quiz into Articulate Presenter. See issue submitted by one of our team:

http://community.articulate.com/forums/p/50611/272133.aspx#272133

Articulate support tried working through the issue without results.

Is anyone else having issues with this MS Office and the Articulate products?? I'd like to see some testing done on this and if it is an Articulate bug, I'm hoping a fix can be implemented. It has been very inconvenient for our instructional designers to work around this issue.

Thanks.

By the way, the separate issue experienced in Storyline with this MS OFFICE build is not being able to import PowerPoint slides into Storyline.

2 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Linda!

I viewed the thread that you shared and was able to find a support case (00404468) for Joyce as well.

It seems that our team was not able to recreate the error and she was advised to conduct a repair on her Storyline software.

I am not seeing reports of a problem in general.

Please be sure that all of you are working locally to prevent unexpected problems.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.