Multiple old.ppta files - missing audio
I read that old ppta files can cause issues when unpacking audio and publishing.
In my course folder I see multiple old#.ppta files. One is significantly larger than the other 6. I tried changing the name of the largest one to match the ppt and putting the others in the trash but it seems the audio editor is unpacking them anyway. I am unable to access 40 of the 43 audio files I recorded.
I'm afraid to delete the other 6 old ppta files because I don't know if the largest file will contain the 40 that seem to be missing. Not sure what to do at this point.