Narration

Mar 01, 2013

I love this product.  Just did my first presentation / quizzes.  Easy to use.   I am having a challenge with narration, however.  How do I get the slide to go to the tabs / steps during narration so I can record that portion of the slide?   Can you suggest a specific tutorial to help.     Thank you.

7 Replies
Carol Formanek

The best way for me to explain is to show you.   Please see attached word document with two screen shots.   I have marked the areas of the presentation that I cannot seem to record.   How do I record narration for these tabs

1)      The secondary tabs to the left after the main introduction verbiage

2)      The steps 1 – 4.

Also, while I have you, how do I get rid of the Properties information at the bottom of the page?

Thank you for your help.

Adrian Dean

Howdy Carol,

I trust you had a good weekend. As for the narration, that will need to be done in Engage itself. Take a look at this for more information.

As for the Properties at the bottom, there isn't a way to get rid of it. It doesn't show up when the end user views the published output and with my above suggestion, it shouldn't be in your way anymore when adding your audio.

Adrian

Carol Formanek

Thanks Adrian for your attachments to view tutorials.   I found my answer through playing around in the Engage Interaction window which was not stated in the tutorials and perhaps could be added for future assistance.   When there are multiple tabs / steps on a specific slide, the narration needs to be recorded from the Engage Interaction Window vs. the Record Narration window.   Thank you.   Have a great day Adrian.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.