Nov 12, 2013

I know this is funny, but I'll take my chances that someone will take it seriously.

I'm new REALLY NEW in Articulate (E-learning tools), I'm really confuse right now on how to upload a video.

I'm using Articulate '09, and everytime I upload a video and try to preview (preview button beside publish button) it .

It's always on a Articulate window. And when I publish it in scorm 1.2 and upload it in website, it is still the same window.

The question is,

1.how to make it full screen, is it in Articulate or in my website (moodle)?

2.when I try to create a presentation with .jpeg and .mp4 on the next slide when i preview (same preview button) it, it only preview one slide (a slide where I am when i use the preview button). What am I gonna do?

Please Help. I WANT/NEED TO LEARN THIS.  as if my future depends on it.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE, for the people who will take this seriously.

10 Replies
Justin Grenier

Good Afternoon Teejay, and welcome to Heroes!

Let's see if we can help answer your questions:

• How do I make video play full-screen?

Keeping in mind that Studio '09 is an E-Learning Authoring application and not a video-authoring tool, video will, in general, always play within the Studio '09 player.  Having said this, there are a few solutions that might help you achieve what you are looking for:

- If you set your Browser Size to fill the screen and your Presentation Size to scale to fill the browser window, you'll achieve video that comes close to filling the computer screen.

- Here's a Screenr on how to insert a movie that fills your Articulate Presenter player in No Sidebar view.

- Here's how to add a Movie that launches in a separate window.

- One of our customers has created a Chromeless Articulate Skin that plays just your content with no navigation.

• How to preview more than one slide at a time?

Here's how to review changes you've made prior to publishing the entire presentation.  Note that you can preview the current slide, the next 3 slides, or a range of slides.

Good luck with your project!

Justin Grenier

Good Afternoon, Teejay.

I'm unfamiliar with the screenshots you supplied, and I'm really not sure how to interpret what you are showing me.  There is no way for me to see, based on what you have demonstrated, what version of SCORM is being used in any of the screenshots you have provided.

If you're experiencing issues with LMS content, please refer to this article, which outlines common issues pertaining to viewing and tracking content in an LMS:

Also, be sure to package your published content properly for your LMS.

If the issue persists, open a support case with your LMS provider, since they're your primary source of support for LMS tracking and reporting issues.  Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.