No Sound when Doing Preview of Aritculate Presenter 2013

Jun 15, 2016

Hi All -

Hopefully, it is just something obvious I am missing.   I have a PowerPoint (using Office 2013) with sound files inserted to each slide.

About a week ago, I published the presentation and I had sound on each one.

I did change some of the slides (and files).

Now, I have slides that I didn't change - that are not playing the sound when I do preview or publish.   (For example: Slide 1)

I did go into Sync Animation - and choose start sync on each slide and I hear the narration.

Does anyone have any suggestions?   (NOTE:  I did try to use audio Editor on certain slide (slide 1 wasn't one of them) - which is something I never did before.

Thank you -

Suzanne

2 Replies
Christie Pollick

Hi, Suzanne -- Thanks for reaching out and so sorry to hear of your troubles! May I ask if you are finding the same behavior when you test your published output in the intended environment or where it will ultimately be accessed by learners?

Also, you may find the information in this article to be helpful, as well: Audio Is Missing or Lost. Please let us know if you find improvement or if you still need assistance and we'll see what more we can do! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.