Oracle Peoplesoft 9.2 ELM and Articulate Presenter 360 Course Completion Issue

Aug 20, 2019

Hello all,

I am having difficulty with some classes published with articulate presenter. I have the same issue with SCORM 1.2 and 2004. The report status to LMS is Passed/Incomplete and tracking is based on slides viewed. The class will not complete the first round. I will click through all the slides and exit at the end. I even added an exit button. When I exit the class the status for 1.2 classes are marked as failed and for 2004 it keeps the class as in-progress. When I relaunch the class and resume where I left off, I am taken to the last slide. I don't click on any other slides and exit the class again and now the class completes. This has happened with several different classes. My LMS is Oracle Peoplesoft ELM 9.2. I haven't had any trouble with publishing storyline classes with those settings and using SCORM 2004. I have published and uploaded over a 100 classes with those settings and they all work correctly. This issue is occurring when classes published with Presenter are uploaded to our LMS. I need help! Thank you for your time!

Steven Hicks

1 Reply

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.