Paragraph spacing not showing in notes in Presenter 360

Oct 25, 2018

I am working with Articulate Presenter 360 and when I publish or preview, the spacing between paragraphs does not show up in the notes area. All the text runs together. I know this was a known issue with the old Presenter versions, but thought it was supposed to be fixed.

5 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hey there, Jason.  Your notes tab should be respecting the paragraph spacing that you're using.  Here's what my course looks like published to Articulate Review:

Can you check my link in your environment and see if you notice the same?  I'm also happy to have a closer look at your output and even your source files if you'd like to attach them here!

Alyssa Gomez

Thanks, Jason. 

In that case, let's get your file over to our Support Engineers for a closer look.

First you'll want to create an Articulate Package, which is a zip file that contains a copy of an entire Presenter project, including the PowerPoint file, the Presenter file with audio/video resources, quiz files, and interaction files. Here's how to create an Articulate Package:

1. Go to the File tab on the PowerPoint ribbon.
  2. Click Share.
  3. Choose Articulate Package.

Once you have the zipped folder, send it to us here

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.