Possible to insert pictures from Content Library in Studio 360

May 02, 2017

Is it possible to use the images in the Content Library in Studio 360 (Presenter) like you can in Storyline 360? I can't seem to find a way to do this.

15 Replies
Gillian Lugg

Hi all, 

We just installed Articulate 360, which is awesome.

I just realised that the stock images are not available in Studio 360. Is this something that will be added? Most of our courses are in Studio and it would be great to have access to the images.

Why were the images not included in Studio and only form part of Storyline? 

Jill 

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Jeffrey, 

You do make a good point. There have been a few requests for this feature and I've gathered the results together so that we can better track the user impact and discuss internally.

This thread is attached, so I have you covered.

I cannot speak as to why it was developed in this way, but it seems that many users would appreciate the versatility to use within Studio as well.

I wanted to share some information about how we manage these feature requests as that may be helpful and thank you for reaching out.

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Katherine,

Thanks for chiming in. As I mentioned above, this is a feature that we're tracking, so you're in the right place for any updates we have to share.

As far as the suggestion above:

There isn't a direct import from Content Library for Images and Video into Presenter - but you could look at copying or doing a "save as" of the items in Storyline and then insert those into your Presenter course. 

If you add a Content Library image into Storyline, you should be able to do a right-click and 'Save as Picture' that you could then add to your Studio course if needed.

Carol Wade

It seems apparent that Articulate is featuring Storyline over Presenter in Articulate 360. We are evaluating the products, and find Presenter to be better for our needs, because you can combine Articulate interactions/quizzes with the many features available in PowerPoint. The only thing that is lacking is access to the content library--for which we have already paid--in Presenter. 

Please add this capability to Presenter, Engage, and Quizmaker! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.