PowerPoint 2010 Irregularities

Mar 02, 2011

If this is something already posted, my apologies; I couldn't turn up anything after several searches.

I have a new module that incorporates several Powerpoint 2010 features that are misbehaving:

• I have a large text box with a question mark, treated with a bevel and shadow, both created by Text Effects. When I preview or publish, the bevel is gone and the shadow is dumbed down to a solid shape.
  • There are combinations of motion paths and fades, some that cross over (motion path starts, fade starts With Previous). The objects don't end in the same place is preview or publish as in the native PPT slide show and the fade blinks.

I installed update 7 and ran it in repair mode. Is there something else I should know or be doing?

1 Reply
Brian Batt

Hi Jim & welcome to Heroes,

I would suggest you submit a case by following the steps below.

Please create an Articulate Presenter package, then upload the zip file to our server. You can review how to do this here: 

Send to Articulate Presenter Package – Articulate Presenter ’09 Help

Upload the resulting zip file from your computer to our server using this upload form: 

Articulate Support - Upload Your Files for Review 

Please be sure to include a description of your issue, your version of PowerPoint, version of Windows and version of Presenter '09 which you can find in Help and Support -> About Articulate Presenter. Please also include the URL for this thread so we can follow up with you in the forums.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.