Powerpoint question

Jan 04, 2012

I was given a PPT presentation for a course. When I open the outline view, all the text on the slide appears instead of just the title. Is there a way to set a default for what appears on the outline view or did the creator somehow use title boxes for all the text?

thanks-

Jon  

10 Replies
Jon DeMartino

Here's a slide and the outline view. I know I can change the title that appears in the outline in Presenter but I want to find out how they got all the text onto the outline slide. There are two separate text boxes but I don't know if both are "Title' boxes, which would explain things. If there is a way to set the default to include something other than the title, I wanted to know where that option is in PPT. I can fix the problem in my final version but I am curious as to what the heck happpened here.

Jon DeMartino

I have not had that experence, Blair. I just opened a new PPT presentation, used the Title and Subtitle boxes and added a text box. As you can see, the text in the text box does not appear on the outline. I suspect they copied the title or subtitle box all over the slides. As I said, it won't affect my final product but I was just tryng to figure out f PPT has an options setting for what's included in the outline view.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.