Presenter 360 course not completing on LMS

Sep 10, 2019

Hi,

I upgraded a course developed with an earlier version of Presenter (not sure which version) to Presenter 360.   The course does not complete on our LMS.    The tracking is set to count the number of slides.   I have posted it to SCORM cloud and it didn't show any errors in the log.    What could be causing this issue and how can I fix it?   Please help and thank you!

Dale

3 Replies
Vincent Scoma

Hey Dale,

I am sorry that you are hitting this snag here. Which LMS are you using? I can try to track down some additional information for you on this!

If you are able to complete the course in SCORM cloud, the issue could either be the course itself or how the LMS is reporting/tracking the data. I would also just double-check the specifications being used for your course file. 

If you need our help to take a look at your file,  we're always more than happy to help!  You can share files in this thread here or you’re always welcome to share it privately with our Support Engineers. We'll let you know our findings and will delete it after having a closer look.

Dale Hines

Hi Vincent,   We use the Peoplesoft LMS.     I'll check with my manager about sharing the file with you.   I was able to complete the course in SCORM cloud.     I also verified my specifications.   

I think the issue is related to how we set the tracking.   We set it to the number of slides viewed.  With our LMS, we have had trouble completing courses in Storyline when we tracked courses the same way.    We came up with a work-around but Presenter doesn't offer the functionality that we need.   

I hope you can find the answer for us.    Thanks for your help.  

Vincent Scoma

Hey Dale,

Thank you for that additional information! 

Based on what you have described, this might be leaning towards something that is amiss on the LMS side. I went ahead and opened a case for with our Support Engineers just to be sure. They will be able to dive in a bit deeper from here and you can share your files privately with our team. 

Be on the lookout for that email! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.