Presenter 360 - Missing text in the feedback pop-up

Jun 19, 2020

Hi,

This is a weird issue. I have a short course with 2 quiz slides in it. The first Quiz slide has one Q with feedback to the choices selected. The second doesn't.

When my client viewed the course the first time, the feedback text showed garbled text as in the attached scrn shot (Garbled_1). This happens only in few computers. In mine I didn't see this. The font used was Opens Sans.

So, I retyped all the Quizzes, with Articulate font and increased quiz size and extended the feedback popup size. Again the client complained that the text is missing now. Here is what the client said " The frame text is now good but the phone number disappears after about 5 seconds in the pop-up window. " I have attached the scrn shot (Missing_1).

Both these issues I dont see in my laptop. I am not sure what to do and why it happens in some PCs only.

Pls help.

Thanks

Sajna

4 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hi Sajna!

We're happy to help! Are your clients viewing the course in a specific browser? If so, which browser?

Also, how are you publishing the file? Here are the options from Presenter 360:

I'd recommend using HTML5 Only.

Lastly, if you can share the Articulate Package that would help us find a quick fix. You can either share it in this discussion by using the Add Attachment button or you can send it to us by using this private upload link. Either way, we'll take a look and share our findings!

Sajna Thomas

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for the reply.

I published to HTML5 only. The problem is I don't see the issue in any of the browsers (IE, chrome, FireFox) I viewed. I also uploaded to SCORM cloud and viewed it and still no issue. But the client has the issue on his machine.

I have uploaded to private upload link.

Thanks

Sajna

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.