Presenter 360 Not Publishing

Feb 24, 2021

Hi, 

I'm having issues trying to publish my PowerPoint presentation to Rise360. It keeps crashing. I've also tried publishing it to LMS and the same issue keeps occurring. I've tried rebooting my laptop and uninstalling/reinstalling Articulate and still having the same issue. Has this happened to anyone else and how did you fix the issue? I've attached the error message I keep getting. 

7 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Learning Resource,

Thanks for reaching out, and I'm sorry you're running into this!

It seems the issue may be within the files themselves since you're experiencing errors publishing to both Review 360 and for LMS. I first recommend checking that the files are saved locally. If not, save them to your C drive and then give it another try.

You'll want to make sure both your PowerPoint (.pptx) and Presenter files (.ppta) are saved together.

If you've confirmed this, share your Articulate package with our support team using the link below, and they can lend a hand with testing for any corrupt objects that may be causing the error!

Share your files with us!

Shalini Khandelia

I am facing a similar issue with the integration of my Presenter 360 content with the Rise 360 storyline block.

In my case, it is saying that I do not have anything published in the "Review 360", whereas I have a lot of published content here. Screenshot attached. Am I missing anything here or is it a bug?

Fazlyn Abd Malek

Hi, I am having similar issues per above. I've submitted reports on the pop up that occured as well concerning Presenter 360. I had successfully published a course on 25 March 2021 but on 26 March I ran into publishing issues. I am still having the same problems today. Issues are

1) converting a 30 page ppt with audio and embedded youtube links.

2) when i get to convert 1 page, the audio is missing 

3) this is opposed to the one that I managed to convert last THursday (audio and video intact).

Screenshot of issues and code of issues in attached file. Appreciate your advice please. Thanks, Faz

Lauren Connelly

Hello Shalini!

Presenter 360 projects won't appear in the Review 360 selection when using a Storyline block in Rise 360. 

If your published Presenter 360 project is hosted online, you can use a Multimedia > Embed block to add it to your Rise 360 course.

If not, import your Presenter project into Storyline, and then publish it to Review 360! You'll be able to use a Storyline block to add those slides to your Rise 360 course.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Lauren Connelly

Hi SidPrasad!

I'm happy to clarify! We froze feature development for Studio 360, so the latest Studio 360 update focused on issues related to operating system upgrades, browser updates, PowerPoint changes, and security vulnerabilities.

We won't make any significant changes to Presenter 360, Quizmaker 360, or Engage 360 going forward. We believe it’s time to focus our resources on our most popular authoring apps that provide the most long-term value—Storyline 360 and Rise 360.

Don't hesitate to reach out in this discussion or in a support case if you have additional questions.

Lauren Connelly

Hi Fazlyn!

It sounds like you're running into an error message when publishing your Presenter 360 project! I'm happy to help. 

It sounds like you've converted a 30-page PowerPoint with audio and embedded youtube links that are causing an error message when publishing. How are you publishing the course?

The error message that you've shared references objects in your specific project, so it would be helpful for us to take a look at the Articulate Package. Would you mind uploading the Articulate Package to our team using a support case? Your project will be deleted after troubleshooting.