Presenter 360 publishing error

Mar 27, 2020

Hello Katie, Steve, and Angelo

Thank you for your support in the past days.  Since there are different people tried to help but issue still exist, I would like to post my issue and help request on this platform again instead of sending email, I don't know who is really following my issue.

Katie, you are the latest one helped me (the day before last day) and told me that you may send me email shortly, but I did not hear anything from you yet.

While i am waiting for your advise, i did something by myself and have some observation below, hope it helps you to help me

- I used to have an add-in (iSpring suit trial version) installed in parallel with Articulate, I disabled iSpring and reboot my PC, the publishing error still exist.

- When I cut half of the pages from file "1" and save as a new name of "2", I found the 2.pptx file gets smaller in size which makes sense, but the 2.ppta file is with same size as 1.ppta, is it normal?

- When I generate a brand new file as "3", then I copy slides from "1" to "3" and save, I found 3.pptx has same size as 1.pptx but 3.ppta is very small in size, and the narration audio is gone.

Hope I can get a solution this week since my boss asked to complete my evaluation this week.  I like the "marker" feature in Articulate which is lack in iSpring, but I do need to publish a test file for comparision.

1 Reply

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.