Presenter 360 Questions - Engage Interactions and Images

May 30, 2018

Hi All -

I'm pretty new to Articulate and have what are probably a couple of basic questions.  First, is there a matching activity that can be used in Presenter 360?  I don't see that as an option in the Engage Interactions.  

Also, when I import slides from the Content Library in Presenter, I only see slide templates, not characters or images.  I'm trying to change the image on a slide template, and can't figure out how to find just straight images from here.  

Thanks for your help! 

Cindy 

2 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Welcome to the community, Cindy! This is the best place to get your questions answered. 😊

1. Yes, you can add a matching drag-and-drop activity to your Presenter 360 course, but it's actually found in Quizmaker! It's listed under the graded question types

Once you've built the matching question slide, follow these steps to add the question slide to your Presenter 360 course. 
  2. The Content Library Images & Videos are integrated with Storyline 360 only. However, you can utilize both Templates & Characters in your Presenter 360 content.

Best of luck on your project, and be sure to reach out if you have any more questions!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.